You can cancel your CPA at any time using any of the methods below;
1. Cancelling CPA via email
Please send an email to Customer.Assistance@paydayexpress.co.uk with a subject title of “Cancel Continuous Payment Authority”. Within the email, please quote the following to help us identify your account;
• your loan agreement reference
• your name and date of birth
• your registered email address
2. Cancelling CPA over the telephone
You can cancel CPA by calling us on 0800 652 4661.
3. Cancelling by contacting your bank
You can also cancel CPA by contacting your bank. If you do so please ensure you pass on your loan agreement reference to them to help us identify your account. Please note this can take several days as your bank will need to take your instruction and then inform us.
Remember, if you do cancel your CPA you must arrange for another way to pay us. Alternative methods of repayment include;
1. Standing Order/Bank Transfer
2. By Calling us