How Do Short Term Loans Work?
How do I apply?
- Select how much you would like to borrow and for how long
- Fill out the straightforward online application form and we will then carry out a credit and affordability check
- We will tell you if you have been approved as quickly as we can
- If you’ve been approved you will be offered options to repay your loan back in 1 to 5 Instalments, please ensure you select the option most affordable to you
- If you wish to proceed, fill out the rest of your details so we can complete the transaction
- You will be provided with pre-contractual information, which you should read and consider before proceeding, this gives you important information about your proposed loan
- You will be provided with your loan agreement - you need to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions displayed
- Sign your loan agreement if you are happy to proceed to borrow from Payday Express†
If you have any questions about the pre-contractual information or the loan agreement, you can contact us by calling 0800 652 4661¹
How much money can I borrow?
Subject to status and affordability:
- Customers who qualify can borrow between £100 - £1,000³ (up to £650 for new customers)
- Existing customers should apply through the Account Management page
Payday Express charges:
- A daily interest rate of 0.80% per £100 borrowed, which means you will only pay 80p per day for each £100 borrowed for loans repaid over 1 to 3 instalments
- A daily interest rate of 0.73% per £100 borrowed, which means you will only pay 73p per day for each £100 borrowed for loans repaid over 4 to 5 instalments
How do I repay my loan?
The repayment process is designed to be as straight forward as possible.
On the agreed repayment date(s) we take the set amount from your bank account via Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) using the debit card details you provided.
Full details of how we will use this authority are set out in our pre-contract information and the loan agreement.
You just need to keep us advised of any changes to your circumstances.
Cancelling the CPA
You may cancel this CPA with us at any time by calling us on 0800 652 4661¹, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Payday Express, PO Box 255, Bicester, Oxon. OX26 4ZY.
Please note that you need to contact us by close of business on the day before your payment is due to ensure that we have time to process your request before the payment is due to be taken.
If you choose to cancel this authority, you will still owe the full balance and any interest on your account and must provide us with an alternative repayment method to ensure your account does not become overdue.
†Occasionally we will be unable to confirm all details automatically. Should this be the case we may ask you to provide further documentation to complete your application.